Jax Solomon reads you the 6th chapter of Virtue of Selfishness by Ayn Rand where you learn how your emotional mechanism will either propel you to success or destroy you, depending on one thing in your mind.
There’s a common misconception in relationships – mustn’t one make “compromises”? The truth is, compromising is not a betrayal of your integrity, rather it’s something you’d happily do. To forgo your values and virtues for the sake of reaching ideal is not a compromise, but a betrayal. You must never forsake your integrity – for […]
Honoring An Amazing Woman, Ayn Rand: What I Recommend For You To Read For Your Self-Growth & Enlightenment A post shared by Jax Solomon (@solomon.jax) on Mar 31, 2017 at 6:03pm PDT Ayn Rand (1905-1982) was an amazing philosopher who’s influenced and inspired me tremendously. We would be remissed not to honor and greatly appreciate her […]
- Why You Should Hire A Pro Dom
- Change How You Set And Achieve Goals To Prevent Failure, Develop Your Skill Stack
- How To Be An Independent Woman – When A Girl Truly BECOMES A Woman
- How To Improve Your Self-Esteem, Self-Confidence, Express Your True Self & Become Good With People
- 3 Practical Ways To Achieve Your Goals